Accountant. Norwest / Parramatta / North Rocks. Senior / Supervisor / Manager?
Location: Sydney - West, NSW
Salary: $122,000 - $85,000
Category: Tax - Corporate Tax
Senior Tax Consultant:
- Global Accounting firm.
- Multiple offices in Sydney / West – flexibility to work in other offices.
- Work closely with Managers and Partners.
- Tax consulting focused role.
- Starts ups to large iconic businesses.
- Work/life balance strategies through the whole business – eg: if you have a sports training on one night you can leave early to attend.
- Plenty of room to progress within the team as they have solid recruitment plans to double their staff numbers in the next 24 months.
- Important that you have 3-10 years of experience as a Tax Accountant. Experience in providing consulting services with a desire to spend more time on advisory/consulting over compliance is required.
Senior / Supervisor:
- Senior/Supervisor level position
- Large firm work in a smaller boutique environment
- Approximately 25 staff and growing
- Paperless office that is more organised and resourced then some of the mid-tier CBD firms
- Plenty of additional benefits including extra annual leave, flexibility with hours, ability to work from home for families etc.
- Enjoyable culture that is extremely friendly and welcoming – you get a good feeling as soon as you walk through the door.
- Plenty of social events like Melbourne Cup, Christmas parties, monthly team lunches etc.
- Autonomous position with strong support from the partners and managers as you require it – no micromanagement, pigeon holing or being lost in the numbers.
- Client facing role – this isn’t just left to the partners, get in front of the clients
- Important you have a minimum of 5 years relevant experience.
Senior / Manager:
- 3 partner firm.
- Range of clients from importers and exporters to professionals such as doctors and engineers
- Pooling system to allow you to work across all partners and managers
- Latest technology including cloud based systems and software
- Partners focus on each individual’s strengths and job preferences – they then build the job around you to allow you to build on the areas you desire
- Communication is important within the office – Partners are very open with their staff and communication between everyone is free-flowing which creates more happiness around the office and goals to be met.
To be considered for these three positions or the other roles we have in Parramatta / Norwest areas:
- Local Tax Accounting experience within an accounting firm
- Professional Qualifications
For more positions contact Neric Afele