Consistently regarded as one of the leading accounting firms in the Boutique space. Collaboration is encouraged at all levels. The Partners work in unison with their team of high performing Accountants, 46 staff in total, often entrusting them with the clients but ensuring an appropriate commercial outcome is met.
You will work alongside industry leading specialist Partners. You will be given the freedom to develop your niche strengths, thus avoid being pigeon holed. The Partners have open communication channels at every level and provide ongoing feedback with regard to professional development. You will be recognised for your contributions and efforts to the firm, making you feel valued and a key team player.
What you will be doing -
- Manage an impressive existing portfolio of clients.
- Work with a diverse range of SMEs and large public entities.
- Work directly with the Partner in relation to more complex tax planning and review matters
- Provide tax consulting services on tax issues relating to GST, CGT, FBT, state taxes etc.
- Supervise a team of junior staff
- Be involved in assisting the firm to increase productivity and profitability