Business Services Associate Director - 2nd Tier $134 - 110K
- Assist Partner in the management of client portfolio of $500M in fees
- Liaise with Managing Directors of leading Corporates on issues such as investments, statutory accounting and tax advice
- Challenge yourself with issues such as restructuring of client affairs
- Management of a group of Business Services staff including training and delegation of work
- Reputable 2nd tier firm - Global name
- Definite Partnership opportunities
- At least 12 months Business Services Management experience required - Experience in another 2nd tier or a Big 4? You will be at a distinctive advantage.
Senior Manager - Mid-tier firm - Growing - $132-114K
- Assist Partners in this growing division
- Delegate and review junior team members work
- Be actively involved in in-house training programs
- Manage portfolio of clients - Range of industries from building and construction, resources to tourism and insurance.
- Your client portfolio fee base will be in excess of $500K
- Variety of work from tax consulting, business valuations to marketing and service expansion
- Rarely find yourself having to stay after 5.00pm as they promote work/life balance.
- Parking included as part of the package - Undercover and on-site.
Business Services Manager International resources and exposure - $127-111K
- International Business Development exposure
- Be responsible for a $600K fee base
- Achieve Partnership within two years if desired - Due to the retirement of a current partner - They are looking to groom the next partner..
- Initially you will manage a professional team of 5 staff
- New offices await
- Staff work together, not in a pooled work flow environment
- Great networking opportunities available
- High level Business Services challenges
- Enjoy working with a balanced professional team approach
- Relevant Management experience
Business Services Manager Low staff turnover - $131-107K
- Combine your extensive knowledge and be innovative in your approach to clients
- Visualise an exciting/diverse opportunity in a international multidisciplinary accounting firm involved with very exciting and attention grabbing corporates.
- Renowned for its superior work practices, this company has a low staff turnover.
- Undertake a portfolio of $1.2 Million in fees and large scale projects
- Wide-ranging expertise in providing the analysis and direction critical to success of medium to large sized entities is mandatory in the form of 6-10 years practice experience, gained at an Australian practice of repute.
- You must be CA or CPA qualified with a gift for business development, project management and a skill for leading large teams of staff of all levels.