This growing Chartered Accountant firm in Sydney’s CBD is looking for a heavy Senior Accountant / Client Manager to join their team as the practice is restructuring into two groups.
To begin you will manage a portfolio of $400K worth of fees.
- Group entities with a focus on small to medium business
- Approximately 10-20 SMSF
- Industries such as legal, medical, construction, property and hospitality.
- Turnovers range from $2-85M.
- Company culture that it is about quality of clients rather than the number which will see you involved in wholesome and challenging groups.
The clients’ needs will see you involved in an approximate split of 60% compliance and 40% advisory. Take an advice role in helping your clients to streamline their financial position while providing advice on complex issues relating to CGT, structuring, tax planning, valuations, succession planning, cash flow, international tax, forecasting and benchmarking.
Management development and mentorship program will be provided from an ex-Big 4 Partner. Room to progress within the firm right through to Partnership – nobody is currently earmarked to take on the next Partner role.
Conveniently located – walking distance to the train station, food and shopping outlets. Parking is available if you wish to drive to the office.
- Minimum 5 years of experience as an Accountant within a Chartered environment
- Qualified Chartered Accountant
- Experienced in providing supervision/mentorship of junior staff