Intermediate Accountants - Multiple options
Location: Newcastle, NSW
Salary: $75,000 - $55,000
Category: Business Services - Intermediate
- Whether you are over the road works and traffic driving into central Newcastle every day?
- Want to save the $11+ parking fees per day?
- Simply be able to sleep in longer and be home earlier by working for a company around the corner from home?
- OR keen to simply compare your recent review with the outside market to ensure you are doing the best thing for not only your career but your back pocket?
Option 1 –
- Over 30 staff office and growing
- Perks such as a rostered day off, company paid lunches, quarterly social outings and financial awards for your hard work
- Pride themselves that a third of their Partnership team are ‘self-grown’
- Sit within a team of 5 working closely with the Manager and one of the Partners you will have your own client portfolio to nurture
- Aside from compliance duties you will be given plenty of opportunities to get your hands dirty with business structuring, due diligence, valuations, mergers and selling advice, investment options, succession planning and more…
Option 2 –
- Global network
- Benefits such as additional resources of other offices as well as opportunities to move to any of the offices should you wish to relocate one day and the obvious branded that is great for the CV
- Service the middle market across industries such as aged care, agribusiness, manufacturing, mining, not for profits, property, transport and domestic and international investors.
- Benefits such as salary sacrific options, time in lieu, full study support, financial bonuses
- Clear career path to a Senior followed by Management position with realistic projected growth plans already in play
Option 3 –
- Boutique 8 staff firm
- Assist the Partner with servicing the $1.5M portfolio with 80% of the clientele in the local area
- Clients are SME’s with many in the mining space
- Full support for ongoing studies
- Complete work from start right through to review stage with minimumal supervision
- Be trained to handle client meetings and take on more complex advisory jobs
Option 4 –
- One of the largest firms in the area
- Role will involve compliance obligations, management accounting, taxation planning sessions, business advice
- Support for both CA and CPA programs including time given for study leave and financial costs covered
- Family oriented culture
- Parking bay out the front of the office – free of charge
For all these opportunities it is required that you will have a minimum of 12 months experience as a Business Services/Tax Accountant with an Australian accounting firm.
For more positions contact Amy Lee