Intermediate Business Services
Location: Sydney, NSW
Salary: $69,000 - $59,000
Category: Business Services - Intermediate
- The firm receives a lot of repeated business from middle market & highly invested start-ups
- Intermediates will consult clients on day to day operation solutions and taxation services
- Exposure to a wide variety of financial entities
- Implemented and operational sophisticated cloud-based technology and software.
- Employees are recognised by name and not just another number
- A boutique firm that has national Australian offices
- Unique client base for a firm of this size, very selective with their clients they take on
- Clients are middle-market, turnovers range from $15-35M
- Exposure to advisory accounting with a main focus on compliance
- Full support for post-graduate studies
- Open door mentor policy for entry-level Accountants to Senior management
- Very successful Chartered Accountancy practice with a large focus on construction, infrastructure and property.
- Mix of compliance and advisory work exposure
- Roles main focus will be on HNWI financial planning and SMSF services.
- A young and vibrant team. Inside a modern office space. Consisting of several partners and 20+ staff.
- Invaluable mentor program. Supportive environment
- Exposure to direct client communications. Develop advisory skills through frequent contact with SME’s
- Firm provides monthly incentives for completion before deadlines
- Out-of-office social functions and team building activities held quarterly
- Role is more of a focus on Compliance; preparation of financial statements, accounts and BAS, journal entries and reconciling accounts.
- Good size firm. 4partners, 30 staff. Many Accountants moved into Big 4s after employment here
- Huge training budget - webinars, in-house training, external resources
For more positions contact Jonte O'Neil