Open due to organic and solid growth of the clients. Built on the profiles of the ex-Big 4 Partnership team, the firm is well established with a strong reputation.
The leaders after leaving the Big 4 have attracted the same quality client base. A personalised and flexible culture is on offer.
Position / Exposure:
- Positioned between the Senior Manager and three Accountants below, you will be responsible for delegating, reviewing and mentoring all three.
- Invaluable direction from the Senior Manager and one of the Partners.
- The role is made up of business advisory services as well as specialist tax projects.
- A crucial part of the virtual CFO / outsourced internal finance function.
- A taste of commercial accounting without having to leave the Chartered environment. Approximately 2 days a week you will be involved in the CFO function.
- Clients as mentioned are Big 4 quality - A & B grade with turnovers $100M to $2B
Training / Development and Promotion:
- Real focus on developing their employees with mentorship and career planning sessions.
- The firm has a goal in place to promote the current Manager of this team into a Director role. Part of your career plan therefore is to move you into a Management position in the near future.
- If Partnership is also a future goal. It is welcomed and nurtured as the leadership team are building future Partners internally
- Proud of the professional culture they have created, from the laughter filled break out rooms over lunch to plenty of social events throughout the year.
- Flexibility around working hours including remote access from home.
- Modern building with shower facilities if you are keen on a lunch time gym session or like to ride your bike to work.
- Central Sydney CBD
- Paying at the top of the market rates
- Bonus system will see you earn up to $5K additional
- Financial support to complete further study such as Masers of Tax / CTA
- To align with this reputable organisation you be a qualified Chartered Accountant and have over around 4 years of Business Services Accounting experience