Growing firm that has doubled in size in the past decade. This includes the addition of specialist divisions including Business Advisory, SMSF, Wealth Management, Finance and Audit to provide clients the full-spectrum of services. Operating for over 20 years now having grown to 4 Partners and 30+ staff, work-life balance and staff retention is held in high regard as they have implemented efficient processes to ensure work is completed within reasonable working hours.
Start off in this role with a 25% advisory component and develop value-add work with existing clients to boost advisory to 50% of your time. From day 1 you will manage a client portfolio of $250K. Focus on growing your fee base through various BD activities whilst developing your technical skills. Working with a variety of interesting clients from SME’s and HNW families with turnovers ranging from $60M. Duties include:
- Preparation of income tax returns, financial statements,
- and other tax compliance for a variety of structures
- Preparation of cash flow budgets and tax forecasts
- Assist senior management and partners with ad hoc consulting work in areas such as business improvement and estate planning
- Provide advice to clients centered around Business structuring and tax strategies
- Supervision of junior accountant’s workflow and assist in achieving, performance targets, and goals
- Liaise with various stakeholders on a daily basis
Utilise the knowledge of the reputable Partners to build your portfolio as your own business. Be financially recognised and rewarded with a generous bonus structure. With the development of your portfolio, a clear career pathway will be laid out, build a team to support you as your expertise and understanding grows and you transition into management. The ultimate goal being long term equity and Partnership.