Brand name firm located in the CBD. They take pride in developing their staff including the full support for your post-graduate qualifications, monthly tax update training and opportunity to attend external courses. They work in a team structure with ample support offered by Partners and Senior Managers. An existing progression path is in place as they have a strong history of promoting from within. The clients are from a wide-range of industries including construction, law, consulting and financial services with T/O's up to $80M
- Autonomously run jobs from start to finish.
- Work closely with Partners and Managers with direct client facing exposure
- Gain valuable client exposure as you build your skills on the advisory side including Tax planning and Business structuring.
- Delegate the more mundane tasks to the Junior and Intermediate Accountants you are leading.
Skills and Requirement
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in Public Practice
- CA/CPA or close to completing
- Ability to train and delegate to Junior staff
- Excellent written/ verbal communication and presentation
- Comfortable presenting to and liaising directly with clients
This role is unique in that you will develop professionally without having to give up your home life. With 60 staff, this firm knows that work-life balance must be highly regarded. They have developed efficiencies in their processes to ensure work is completed to deadlines without the need to work excessive overtime.