What will stand out in this Hawthorn practice is the wide flexibility initiatives in place. There is a focus on individuals output of work rather than strict adherence to time sheetse. The office is well-resourced so there is no expectation to work late. The Partners are highly professional yet relaxed in their approach.
Focus on tax consulting and business structuring as compliance is becoming a smaller, although still necessary, part of this practice.
- Manage a fee base of $150K with a high degree of autonomy
- SME’s and HNW individuals from a variety of industries including construction, retail and medical with
- Turnovers up to $60M
- Support Mangers and Partners on Ad hoc consulting projects
Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a Senior Accountant in public practice
- CA or CPA qualified
- Excellent communication (verbal and written skills)
- Experience providing high level of Tax and Business advice
- Demonstrated success working with a portfolio of clients and delegating to Junior staff
This is a fast growing office aiming for a 30% increase in staff. This vacancy is due to this expansion and also displays the massive opportunity for progression that exists as there is nothing to constrain high performers growing with the firm. Ideal scenario is the development of the next crop of partners from within the practice. Flexibility in start/finish times is available. End of trip facilities including showers and secure bike lock up are also available.
What will stand out culturally is the company wide flexibility initiatives in place. There is a focus on individuals output of work rather than having a “bum on a seat” for an allotted time. The office is well-resourced so there is not a necessity to work late. The Partners are relaxed in their approach and there is also free underground parking on-site.