Positions like this one don’t come around often where you will have a confirmed clear path to Management. Often you start with this up in the air and hope that someone leaves or the company grows enough and they pick you out of the 5 other Seniors in the team to move up.
This opportunity offers –
- A client base that is aligns with the larger mid-tiers (Turnovers up to $100M. Mix of SMEs, large corporate businesses and High Net Wealth Individuals)
- Training programme where you will not only learn from theory but be hands on across a wide variety of projects and clients with full support from an ex-Big 4 Partner
- Rare mix of commercial and practice accounting – approximately 50% of your role will be finance and CFO duties and the other 50% business advisory and taxation
- Successful firm that has been growing by 30% per year
- Financial bonuses – ability to earn thousands of dollars extra on top of your salary
- Client facing role
- Clear path to Management role
- True work/life balance - none of the horror stories we hear where you are at the office until 7/8/10 at night. Leave at 5 everyday! Or have an appointment or a family committment, start earlier and finish earlier - no problem.
- Convenient CBD modern offices close to the train stations
What you need to be considered? You will either be CA qualified or completing the CA program with experience working as an accountant in an Australian accounting firm.