New technologies like Xero and the increase of outsourcing have changed the accounting scene. How are you staying ahead of these changes and making sure that your skills are going to be relevant in the future?
This firm at the forefront of the changing industry and is successfully growing due to the leaderships’ open minded and progressive attitudes.
They are now looking to add a Senior Accountant to the team. This role has a clear path to a Management role when you are ready and future Partnership is also open as they want to expand the partnership team.
What you will be doing?
- Managing a group of clients
- Preparing and reviewing compliance requirements for all entity types
- Providing advice to clients
- Focus on value added project work
- Majority of your clients will be SME’s and HNWI’s – also a few large listed corporates
- Mentor junior accountants
To be considered:
- You will have a minimum of 4 years of experience as an accountant
- CA or CPA qualified (Or close to completion)
- Excellent communication skills
- Confidence in working directly with clients