This mid size accounting practice is continuously achieving its goals in maintaining its position and status as one of the most reputable accountant firms in the area, hitting growth targets and being known as a local firm that deals with complex and interesting clients as you would see in the Big-4 and inner city firms. As a multi-service accountant firm, the Partners will provide you with multiple opportunities to develop your senior skillset and support interests of working within other business divisions.
Once inside you will understand the benefit a move to this firm will make on your future accounting career. Not only will you be dealing with impressive client turnovers of up to $100M but the nature of work will include advisory projects and regular client contact. Client portfolio is predominately made of HNWI’s and ASX listed groups – the cream of the crop.
Your leadership skills as a Senior will be developed as you will become the direct report for three likeminded junior accountants. Support and guidance will be given to help you master the skills towards management over the next 24 months.
Not only will your career and mind be benefited with this move…
- Secondment/Internal transfer should you have interests in other areas of the business
- Discounted gym memberships and access to facilities at work
- Additional annual leave options
- Client/Staff referral bonuses
- Monthly companies social occasions
- Funding and reimbursement for training programs and memberships
- Flexible hours to suit your needs – later start desired? Or earlier finish?
- Paperless systems in place
It is expected that you would have at least 3 or more years of experience as an Accountant within an Australian Accounting practice to be considered for this opportunity.