Senior Business Services Accountant
Location: Sydney, NSW
Salary: $94,000 - $76,000
Category: Business Services - Manager
- With a top-tier and looking for something a little more personal?
- Increased promotion opportunity,
- Generous study support,
- Involved leadership.
- Favourably ranked Top 100 Accounting firm with International connections. Great CV addition.
- Successful culture created by young Partnership team. Hands on leaders and involved with staff socials
- Position open due to consistent growth in positive client referrals.
- Weekly corporate drinks, retreats for high performing teams and award/recognition ceremonies.
- Understand the need for flexibility –work around commitments with an open door policy
- Regular staff training includes paid leave to attend seminars offsite
- Generous study support with additional leave, reimbursement for modules and ongoing CA membership as well as additional courses such as CTA and Masters
- Look after three of the firm’s biggest group clients with turnovers up to $300M.
- Supervise 4 team members managing their daily workflow, delegating and reviewing
- Mentored by two of the six Partners in the Business Services team as well as an experienced Manager
- Majority of your clients will be SME’s and HNWI’s – also a few large listed corporates
Be involved in:
- Preparing and reviewing tax returns for all entities – across industries including manufacturing, hospitality, technology, retail and professional services
- Prepare and review year-end financial statements
- FBT returns
- Review of BAS and GST
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Analyse profit and loss variance and balance sheets
- Tax planning for complex groups
Generous remuneration packages on offer for CA or CPA qualified with at least 4 years’ experience in Public Practice.
For more positions contact Pieter DeBruyn