Come to work in a modern, pristine CBD office thats well lit with natural light and alive with a professional yet family friendly culture. A Big 4 that truly outshines its competitors.
Flexible working options are also on offer for those who need it, the Partner’s mantra: “We don’t care about where the work is done as long as it gets done”.
Whiteness the full reservoir of professional accounting knowledge; pooled from multiple partners, as you collaboratively undertake assigned work with different teams within this Big 4.
This Big 4 takes a complete “go-to-market” approach; with the full capabilities of its Accounting and Legal team in its efforts to consult its clients on tax related issues.
Excel in the Deal Advisory team with this supportive and collaborative culture supplementing your professional development.
This role provides a range of tax services to corporate and private equity investors to help with local and cross-border transactions.
Some examples of services provided:
- Tax due diligence – identifying the tax exposure of a deal and how it may be mitigated, with clear focus on risk assessment.
- Structuring an acquisition or disposition – advice on the tax consequences of individual acquisitions, joint ventures and divestments in order to help design tax-efficient deal structures.
- Tax modelling – assistance in forecasting post-deal tax liabilities in business models.
- Vendor assistance – preparation of vendor side documentation and tax advice on the tax implications of the sale of a business, including pre-deal reorganisation measures and settlement of historic tax risks.
- Post-deal integration – helping member firms' clients reconcile their own tax positions and those of the acquired business.