About the Company
As an upcoming player in the industry, your goal is to join a solid firm that allows you to co-develop your profile in the industry. Foster strong and long term relationships with quality clients and colleagues within this firm. With Ex Big-4 leaders, you will have impressive and quality mentoring and guidance through your technical and self-development. As their client base and staff has expanded; this position will see you manage a team of 5 extroverts – determined and driven like yourself.
About the role
- Grow into and inherit a solid and lucrative portfolio with a name brand to back you.
- Hit the ground running on this $1.6M portfolio
- Variety of entities ranging from HNWI through to some ASX listed companies. Turnovers are up to $500M.
- Won’t only maintain the status quo but to take it to the next level
- Immerse your leadership and innovation to influence the evolution of this firm
- Retiring Partner at this highly respected firm paves the way for you to step into Partnership in early 2020.
- Work under and learn from a Partner known for his technical prowess and knowledge
- Hands on exposure to management of broad client base
- Attractive remuneration package
Looking for -
- Prior experience in a Management position in a Chartered Environment or Principal/Director looking to make a step down
- CA qualified
- CTA or Masters qualifications is desirable
- Proven success in portfolio and team management
- Desire for Partnership and equity