Senior Tax Accountant
Location: Adelaide, SA
Salary: $91,000 - $82,000
Category: Tax - Corporate Tax
- Supervise two switched-on junior staff members looking for guidance
- Broad range of clients including listed groups, private companies and not for profits
- This firm offers a high-level of client contact for staff after Seniors prove themselves. Shake hands with influential C-Suites and have a larger degree of autonomy with these clients
- Clients also offer varied industry exposure such as; Utilities, Manufacturing, Entertainment and Recruitment
- The group has offered staff interesting exposure to forecasting profits, impairment testing, recognising intangibles and M&A.
- Work/life balance is where they differentiate themselves. They're intentionally over-resourced so that people are not over worked. Never put in a position where where have to pick up much slack if a peer takes leave.
- Market recognised Partners encourage all staff to be out on time. Don’t feel the pressure to say “no” to additional work if it overloads you
- High levels of staff retention
- Training initiatives include regular external and on the job sessions. Partners have a structured progression plan to get you to Supervisor
For more positions contact Daniel Lyon