These ex mid-tier firm Partners offer an unusually high-level of client contact for staff at this level as you have autonomy with the clients. Successfully build the revenue of the to a respectable $4M ove the last 8 years and are looking to grow another 30% both in revenue and staff numbers by the end of their first decade in operation.
- 40% of this role is centred on advisory and consulting work
- Modelling, business improvement and restructuring, asset protection and succession planning.
- A mix of SME’s and larger corporates with turnovers up to $50M.
- Clients from broad range of sectors such as property, transport, medical and construction.
- Build your leadership credentials towards a Manager role.
- Supervise up to 3 Junior staff
Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in public practice
- Completed CA or CPA
- Excellent communication (verbal and written skills)
- Proven ability to supervise staff and review work
- Experience running a portfolio of clients
- SMSF expertise
A Partner will assist your progression plan and seek to get you to Supervisor within a short-timeframe. Training initiatives include regular external and on the job sessions. Set in the heart of the Melbourne CBD, PT, shops, cafes and restaurants all within a short walk and in some cases in the building.
The firm is well known for high-levels of professionalism but there is also an enjoyable culture and direct contact and mentoring from the Partners, frequent social events are organised so it’s not all work and no play.