Supervisors and Managers
Location: Sydney, NSW
Salary: $119,000 - $79,000
Category: Business Services - Intermediate
- Strong referral network which allows for continuous growth in the firm.
- Lead a team and manage your own portfolio of small to mid-cap listed groups.
- Support for future professional development - want to do your Masters - they will provide the time off to complete this as well as financial support to pay for it
- Lucrative leadership training - ex Big 4 Partners will provide and help you reach your target of management within 12 months
- Perks? - 5 weeks annual leave, tailored rewards and modern offices in the heart of the CBD
- Second tier national player with RDO’s, options for flexi time and to work from home
- Client base predominately made of ASX listed and high net worth individuals/groups.
- Develop leadership qualities through management of 4 Accountants.
- Direct involvement with the Partners enables you a seat at the table early in your career.
- $1M portfolio with heavy client interaction
- Pool of 10 accountants
- Emphasis on the areas of re-structuring a team, where the current output could be better
- Complete autonomy to review and implement changes to the divisions work process
- Firm who have managed to maintain a close knit culture through the small team structure of the divisions
- 2 Partner, 20 staff firm – high powered boutique firm
- Average clients are about 10K in fees but there are a few at the $20-30K mark
- Your own portfolio is around $800K in fees (full control)
- Not pure compliance - tax, estate, wealth and strategic planning
- Due diligence, valuations and negotiations for buying and selling businesses will feature too
For more positions contact Pieter DeBruyn