Tax Manager - Multiple Options
Location: Newcastle, NSW
Salary: $135,000 - $113,000
Category: Tax - Corporate Tax
Business Services Manager $137-115K
- Flexible working conditions
- Average clients are about 18K in fees but there are a few at the $20-30K mark
- Your own portfolio is around $500K in fees (full control)
- 2 direct reports and your own admin.
- Not pure compliance - tax, estate, wealth and strategic planning
- Due diligence, valuations and negotiations for buying and selling businesses will feature too
- 4 Partner, 30+ staff firm based in the city
Manager - $127-113K
- $650K portfolio with a Senior and Intermediate to support you.
- Clients are varied, however expect a large property developer and medical client to make up a sizeable chunk of the fee base.
- This is not a pure compliance role.
- Use your technical abilities and lateral thinking to consult Clients on their 'big picture'
- Bonus system is in place for billings above target.
- Top 20 firm
- They are continually expanding and have a structure in place for you to work towards partnership
Tax Manager $135-121K
- $1M portfolio with a slight focus on property & construction, professional, medico’s
- Pool of 10 Accountants
- Heavy client interaction
- Emphasis on the areas of re-structuring a team, where the current output could be better
- Complete autonomy to review and implement changes to the divisions work process
- Mid-Tier firm that have managed to maintain a close knit culture through the small team structure of the divisions
For more positions contact Jonte O'Neil